Booking fee Policy
A booking fee is required to secure any appointment.
Doctor consultation fee – £150.
GP consultation fee – £95.
Doctor injectable treatment consultation fee – £150, redeemable against treatment within 4 weeks of the consultation.
Practitioner consultation or assessment fee – £50, redeemable against treatment within 4 weeks of the original appointment.
Treatments – part payment of £100 (or £500 for Coolsculpting or Threads) is required in advance.
The booking fee is nonrefundable unless the patient is deemed medically unsuitable for treatment by the doctor or practitioner.
Illuminate Skin Clinic requires 48 hours’ notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment. If 48 hours is not given, then the booking fee will be automatically redeemed. If you have pre-paid for a course of treatments and fail to give 48 hours’ notice to cancel your appointment, you will forfeit that treatment.
In accordance with our registration children under the age of 14yrs are not permitted in the clinic. Please be aware that if you do bring a child in with you into the clinic you will automatically forfeit your treatment.
Birthday, Referral and Review Voucher terms & conditions:
- These vouchers are non-transferable and have no cash value.
- Vouchers must be redeemed within 30 days of the issue date.
- Vouchers cannot be used against skin care products, prescription products or procedures or doctor treatments.
- These vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and apply to treatments with a minimum spend of £50.
- Illuminate gift vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- Gift vouchers can be purchased for a specific treatment or value.
- Gift vouchers are strictly valid for 12 months from date of purchase only.
- Gift vouchers can only be redeemed in clinic and not online.
- Treatment packages (courses) are valid for 12 months and all treatments must be used within this time or they will be forfeited.
- Unused or part used treatment packages will not be refunded unless you are deemed medically unsuitable to continue by your practitioner. In these circumstances the remaining value of your package can be applied to an alternative treatment or can be refunded.
- Treatment packages are non-transferable to products.
It is the patient’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Illuminate Skin Clinic with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Illuminate will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the patient’s failure to disclose such details.
Illuminate endeavours to treat all its patients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Illuminate you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 2 working days and we will do our best to resolve your complaint locally within 28 days. Should you remain unhappy with our final response or investigation you may be able to refer your complaint to the Independent Sector Complaints Adjudication Service at iscas.org.uk within 6 months of the final response.