PronoKal Medical Weightloss Programme

The PronoKal Medical Weightloss Programme is a personalised weight loss programme that is run under medical supervision. The programme is based on a protein diet and has been specifically developed so that you can lose weight and then maintain this weight-loss in the long-term. PronoKal reduces the intake of fats and sugars but also provides the correct amount of proteins the body needs to function properly, ensuring that weight loss takes place at the expense of accumulated fat rather than lean muscle mass.

You are supported by both the Illuminate team and by PronoKal’s multi-disciplinary patient monitoring team throughout the programme.

Disclaimer: Please be aware that results and benefits may vary from patient to patient taking into consideration factors such as age, lifestyle and medical history.

Share page:

Treatment Overview

Time required for treatment

The treatment period varies, depending on how much weight you are aiming to lose

Time until results seen

You will start to see results within the first two weeks of treatment. These will continue and may accelerate, before slowing down in the 2nd stage of the programme

Treatment longevity

Results can be long-term if the PronoKal programme is carefully followed

Number of treatments required

Only 1 course of treatment is usually required

Anaesthetic Required

None

Prices from

£450

FAQ

If you have further questions about this treatment, please call us on
0330 1331 272

1

How does this treatment work?

The programme consists of 4 key elements:  diet, nutrition, physical activity and coaching and it works in 3 key stages. During the ‘Active’ stage you aims to lose 80% of their excess weight.  This is followed by the ‘Physiological Adaptation Stage’, during which you gradually lose the remaining 20% of excess weight whilst re-introducing a full and varied diet.  Finally, the ‘Maintenance’ stage involves following a healthy balanced diet and regular check ups for a 2-year period.

2

What happens during my treatment?

Firstly, you must be must be assessed by a PronoKal doctor and have a blood test to ensure your suitability for the programme. Dr Sophie and the Illuminate team will monitor and support you throughout the programme, but patients also have direct access to the PronoKal support team, the PronoKal e-portal and an app.  Diet is strictly dictated by the programme and consists of PronoKal products supplemented by supplements, vegetables and protein.

3

Will I feel any pain or side effects?

Usually no side effects will be experienced. Age and certain diseases, such as severe renal impairment may make you unsuitable for PronoKal, and this will be assessed and discussed with the doctor prescribing treatment.

4

Who is this treatment suitable for?

PronoKal is suitable for anyone who wants to lose excess weight and maintain results in the long-term.

PronoKal Medical Weightloss Programme Videos

Watch our videos to find out more about this treatment.

What our patients say

See what our patients have to say about their Illuminate experience in these independent reviews.

Disclaimer: Please be aware that results and benefits may vary from patient to patient taking into consideration factors such as age, lifestyle and medical history.

Technologies & Products Used

pronokal