A COVID-19 update from Dr Sophie Shotter & the Illuminate Team
The worldwide situation is evolving and at Illuminate we have been taking all the necessary precautions to protect our patients and to stem the spread of the virus.
We are open for business and, as we are asking patients not to come into clinic if they are displaying or have been exposed to symptoms of the corona virus, we are also now providing remote GP consultations in addition to our usual skin health, Bio identical hormones and immune boosting IV vitamin infusion assessments.
We will continue to support our local Kings Hill community so please contact us on 0330 133 1272 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s what we’re doing in clinic:
Since early February we have been screening patients for travel to high risk areas, contact with confirmed cases, and symptoms of Covid-19. Anyone with symptoms have been asked to stay at home and their appointment has been rescheduled. We would also like to reassure you that our staff have not travelled, have no plans to travel, and are being asked to stay at home if they have a cough or high temperature.
- As a CQC registered clinic our hygiene standards are already impeccable, however we are taking extra precautions such as wiping card payment machines and iPads after each use, and regular cleaning of door handles.
- We have the skin disinfectant Clinisept Plus throughout the clinic and also available for purchase. This is more effective than hand gel, killing 99.5% of bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores in 15 seconds. It has also been tested against the Covid-19 coronavirus. Staff will also be wearing masks during treatment.
- We are fortunate to have a spacious waiting area where patients can relax without being in close proximity to anyone else and we have also extended our appointment times to limit the number of people in clinic at any one time. are ensuring that all visitors to the clinic will be kept at least 2 metres apart to minimise any risks.
- We are opening up appointment slots for skin consultations through Get Harley to allow you to begin your journey with us, even if you don’t feel ready to come into the clinic at this time. You can never go wrong with skincare, and this will give you a head start on your treatment plan with us. Our Bioidentical Hormone (BHRT) appointments can also be conducted remotely.
What we can offer in clinic to help boost your immunity
A strong and healthy immune system will help give you the protection you need amid the Corona Virus pandemic and here’s how we can help to give yours a boost…
- The stress and anxiety that many of us are feeling during this challenging time may well be damaging our immune systems which, in turn, can leave us more susceptible to viruses and infection. Our Body Balancer treatment has been proven to aid sleep, promote deep relaxation and boost the immune system.
- Glutathione and Zinc are both powerful antioxidants which help the immune system fight off invading bacteria and viruses. Our Zenii Pro Clear, Sunshine Bottled and Pro Luminous supplements are a great source of these antioxidants.
- Vitamin C is crucial to maintain and boost glutathione levels in the body. Our IV Vitamin Drips are a simple and effective way to give your system an immediate boost.
Our thoughts go out to anyone who has been impacted by COVID-19. We will continue to be diligent in our approach to ensure a safe experience for you. Meanwhile, thank you for your continued trust and support.