Nu Derm Aftercare
• Your skin will be dry and occasionally red during treatment, particularly during the first few weeks. However, as your skin becomes healthier and more robust, it will come to tolerate the treatment.
• Please note some Obagi Nu Derm Products within the system will have to be replaced at some point during the treatment
• Obagi Nu-Derm should not be used during pregnancy or breast feeding.
• We suggest using a Mineral Makeup during the 16-24 weeks you are on the system. Please speak to a member of staff about our Mineral Makeup in clinic, Jane Iredale.
• There are no side effects with this treatment which would require you to stay at home or not be able to go to work.
• You will be sun sensitive during this so please be sure to wear your Sun Shield daily.
• Please do not panic if your skin is particularly irritated, red or flaky. Please contact your practitioner – there are ways we can change the protocol to help.
• If you have any holidays planned whilst you are undergoing treatment, please let us know and we will discuss how you need to modify the regime.
Disclaimer: Please be aware that results and benefits may vary from patient to patient taking into consideration factors such as age, lifestyle and medical history.